Best described as the building block of our system - contains all the critical functionality
necessary for the operation of a medical practice office. By starting with our Silver level you
will have the foundation necessary to add to your software later based on size and function
requirements - additions that can be made simply by installing what you need. Our fully-integrated
system makes system growth a smooth and painless procedure.
Included in Silver:
- Appointments: Optimize physician productivity through schedule management. Encounter
forms allows for posting of payments and charges at the time of check-out so responsible party
accounts receivable is current as of the time the patient exits the office.
- Accounts Receivable: Generation and maintenance of practice information related to patient
charges and payments constitutes the single largest consumer of office time and attention. Automated
check-in/check-out expedites patient throughput while fully integrating with the financial system
for patient balances and statements.
- Insurance Processing: Eliminate paper claims and reduce claim turnaround time through
our integrated Insurance Processing that takes place as a by-product of daily financial activity.
Embedded codes drive insurance without active intervention by the user.
- Electronic Claims: Electronic transmission of claims to all insurance carriers via Per Se
all-payor service will reduce rejects and improve cash flow.
- Laser Printing Services: Eliminate having your staff print, stuff and mail your patient
statements by removing this chore from your office. Neat, crisp, professional-looking statements
are delivered to your patients.
- Financial Management: Patient activity and balances are available to office staff at
any point in the account activity maximizing the ability to use this information in regard to
outstanding balances at check-in, at check-out and at appointment scheduling.
- Practice Analysis: Measure profitability and identify trends using the large selection of
Click here for detailed literature on Practice Express®